Thursday, June 3, 2010
I'm not that selfish... really I'm not
I am at the grocery store. I park my shopping cart at the end of the aisle to run down and grab something real quick. I squat down to grab a can of tomatoes and "Voila" my legs just do NOT want to respond to the stand up command and there I'm stuck. Aisle traffic comes to a complete halt all around me. No one can get their cart around. I look up at people with a smile and say "I just can't decided between salted or unsalted tomatoes" As if I am really so selfish that I would sit in the floor of a busy store and try and make that kind of decision. No the truth is "Ive fallen and I can't get up but I'm not going to tell you that because I would rather look like a selfish @$$ than admit there is anything wrong with me"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment