Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So tired of being tired...

I'm so tired. I know that's no way to start a paragraph but really, I am! I wake up tired. I am finding it harder and harder to concentrate. I was supposed to up my dose of diazepam today, but I didn't. I couldn't! I don't think I will tomorrow either. At least the pain keeps me from falling asleep at my desk.
Today I drank almost 2 liters of Dr. Pepper. I wasn't supposed to be drinking it at all per my cardioligist but the neurologist said if it was the only way I could stay awake I could drink it in moderation... some how I think 2 liters exceeds "moderation".
I'm also supposed to be eating a primarily orgainic diet. I've been so tired that I've lost my appetite and have been eating only junk. I just had Chad go to Subway to buy what will be the 4th subway sandwhich I've eaten in 2 days. (I had him pick up an extra 6 inch for my lunch tomorrow) At least its Subway and not Burger King.
I'm going to bed. I'll try harder tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment