Saturday, July 3, 2010

I wanted to give an update to my last post. I have uped my dose of diazepam as I was supposed to. I am now up to 2 miligrams 2 times a day. I'm not any more tired than I was before. I'm doing well at work and I'm completely off the Dr. Pepper (YAY) I did start my organic diet. It's not as expensive as I thought it would be but its really hard having to drive 45 minutes into Nashville to buy it. I've been really pushing on Chad to buy me an upright freezer so I can buy more groceries at once. Organic groceries don't last long. :o(

Things have been going pretty well. Organic food and lots of water have actually been making me feel better. I'm still really tired. In fact I slept most of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment