I had a great 4th of July. We went to my Mom's house and had lunch. Yummy coca-cola cake. It was soooooo good. My sister cut way too big of a piece for me but it was so good I just had to eat it all. Of course I really shouldn't eat that much sugar. After most everyone had left I snuck off and took a nap. Then my son found me so I moved to the living room to watch Star Wars with everyone else. I just curled up and slept on the couch. I had to save up my energy for fireworks!
Fireworks were AWESOME! We spared no expense. We went to Chad's parents house, they live further out of town. One of the boxes (I believe the technical term is cake) flipped over. One shot went out towards the woods and we laughed. Then the box flipped again and it shot towards the road, we laughed. Then the box flipped and shot back towards the house. It hit the side of the house and bounced backwards, another one zipped by and hit one of our trucks. You've never seen a group of people scatter faster.
We've all decided that we are going back tomorrow and buy some more on sale. Woo Hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment