I woke up around 10:00 this morning and by 11:30 I needed a nap. After a 3 hour nap I packed up the family and we made the 45 minute drive to get groceries. Buying the organic groceries is getting a little easier, I'm starting to recognize some of the packages and I know which stores I need to go to, to get certain items. I do wish however that there were a store that only sold organic items and had everything I wanted. Oh and was less than 45 minutes away. I can dream right. Today I was highly dissappointed that there was no organic cottage cheese.
My energy levels have really been fluctuating. Today I needed a nap a few hours after I woke up and again on the way home from getting groceries I was hit with this wave of extreme fatigue. As I was working on putting away the food and cleaning up the kitchen I got progressively more and more tired. At one point while I was making our supper I looked at Chad and told him my whole body was shaking and I wanted to cry. He told me to go sit down and not worry about the food but I was determined to finish. I feel a little better since I have had something to eat. When I got up to take my plate to the sink I wasn't able to lift my feet from the floor. I had to make tiny little shuffles and scoots. I'm in my chair resting now and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. Tuesdays after a holiday are extra tough its like having two Mondays at once.
No comments:
Post a Comment